Friday, May 2, 2008

MAYDAY


Today's a compress-everything-that-happened-in-may-before-going-council-camp day (:


CF CAMP BREAKTHROUGH [28-30 MAY] -
update after COUNCIL CAMP!!

Off to council camp now. AH. Lugs humongous coffin-like bag to the door.
we shall hence meet again at on 7th June.

BLAZE - CJC DANCE CONCERT [31st MAY]
Ah I'm so proud of my dearest Bally :DShaking her booty in her grass-skirt and strutting her stuff in her brother's suit hahaha.

Was supposed to meet sherrie at Toa Payoh hub at 6, but her mum was being quite an ass so she arrived at 620. By which I spent the 20 minute interval attempting to study in the library... but the allure of bata was too irresistable.. so I went in and happily found the flats which didn't have my size in another outlet.. ONLY TO PROMPTLY LOSE THEM IN CJC CHANGING ROOM. It's a long story... :/

anyway met the rest of Sherrie's classmates, Cutter (I thought it was Carter at first.. and I was expecting some blond-haired freckled yo wassup i'm carter yo dude.. but he just looks like a cartoonised singaporean hahaha) and another Redshirt stylohair dude (ah i forgot his name lah)
and of course! Who can forget... The grey lacey bra-tube revealing Christabel! LOL. I quote, from a testimonial:


Christabel at 1900hrs:
"No dinner for me! I'm on a diet!" -looks disdainfully at Sherrie wolfing down fried prawn fritters from OCK and buns from breadtalk-







Christabel's version of a diet at 2200hrs [in ICECUBE]:

1. buttercup mudpie with oreo and cookies oozing with FATS
2. brownie topped with a scoop of rich chocolate ice-cream and hot fudge
3. Chocolate fondue consisting of a platter of strawberries, bananas, marshmellows and nuts dipped in thick chocolate sauce
4. a plate of high-cholesterol calamari rings dripping with oil (:


Anyway there were alot more pics which are under the possession of Rebecca and her friend which they refuse to send to me because I looked hotter than them lol.. So i have no choice but to kope from Bites's profile...



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,KRISTY! [28th May]



Thanks for making us waste 3 hours roaming the streets of orchard trying to find a birthday present for you :D haha jk! I hope you liked the card - disclaimer: all characters are purely fictional and should they resemble any living person, is purely coincidental. I mean, duhhh. (shini)^10 isn't even vaguely desirable in real life hahahaha.

UNGLAMNESS GALORE:
A certain 4 people of the penix gang then proceeded to poison the rest of us with their toxic brownie cake.


We were already halfway through when gab told us they used a special ingredient for the icing.



A sense of foreboding hung over the table like a shadow... (haha sorry I miss macbeth act1scene1 recitation days)




That taste...was all too familiar..


and then, with a stroke of inspiration I realised it was made from the GONGXIFACAI CHOCOLATE COINS!!!


Not to mention the added nutrients from fermenting in gabe's bag since February and the various substances they have been in contact with.
Anyway I really missed YOU GUYS !!!!!!! yes, even our redundant standing around in circles/triangles/squares :D


HILLSONGS CONCERT!! [24th May]
THE PICTURES AREN'T WITH ME GAHHHHHH.

Anyway met Sherrie earlier to watch Indiana jones at Cathay for free.. omg I should've come earlier la there was like some free buffet with onion rings, wedges, spaghetti, chicken wings and donuts. But nvm we still had 10 minutes to gobble everything down.. and send her two pri 4 cousins on a mission to stuff wedges in a cup and bring it into the cinema.. which they FAILED. lousy. I is the pro, so I went to kope too empty cups and fill them with wedges. Then we stuffed our mouths with donuts and went in.

Indiana Jones was quite a letdown. there was too much action and no solid plot. all i know is the vain guy is marginally cute. the rest of the cast are oldie mouldies. the girl isnt even hot man ):

And the first part was so boring that even Sherrie was staring at her own cleavage for a better show.

Nice shit. haha.

Then met Renee we were THE EARLIEST for the concert. totally .. like we reached there at 6:45. lol. But luckily dionne and the trackers helped us to reserve some space. It was quite crazy we jumped and screamed and waved our arms in the air whoooooo my new favourite song is officially

Saviour King by Hillsong
And now the weak say I have strength

By the spirit of power that raised

Christ from the dead

And now the poor stand and confess

That my portion is He and I'm more than blessed

Let now our hearts burn with a flame

a fire consuming all for

Your son's Holy name

And with the Heavens we declare

You are our King

We love you Lord

we worship you

You are our God

You alone are good

CPA OPENING [23rd MAY]

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

which is quite.. a sad delayed response to what was already declared by most of the student population on the 22nd. But anyway reported for duty and yeah the performances were srsly good enhanced with the good acoustics of the CPA blabla.. (oh btw just a fun fact to note.. CJ's and acsi's is called PAC -.-' basically a rearrangement of words)

Then went to acsi to eat awesome prata in the awesome cafeteria with other elects. THE UNCLE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME ACJC CAN! But because of bloody indian delights (delights my ass) he couldnt. bah.

Me and Hon cheong met Ali at queensway and bought like almost the whole shopful of darkblue straight cut FBTs. Yeah.. rather pedantic I must say but oh well i quote from a certain message post, 'instructions are given and instructions must be followed'.

Followed by shopping for court shoes and cheapo skin stockings from daiso :D

Paul and Airi came to meet us and we spent 1/2 an hour in some random kinky shop looking at board games for bored lovemaking couples. hahha.

Dinner'd at NYNY (i've never eaten there in my whole life and suddenly I'm eating it twice in the same week). And cos we spent over 50 bucks, we got to take part in some cool lucky draw thing. So we bounced happily to the conceirge and went to claim it but TO MY UTTER HORROR (at what just happened...and maybe more at the unbelievability of my stupidity.. and the fact that me being labelled president of the Bimbo Club of 1AH was might actually be credible) I realised I threw the receipt away IN A DUSTBIN!!!!!!!!

but heng ah the dustbin was in nyny itself so I was all ready to plunge my fingers in adn forage in the mess of chicken bits when the waitress quickly stopped me and agreed to print another for me. Oh, embarrassment. Nvm. If we win anything it has to go through me muaha after all mosueinabox@hotmail.com isn't your email :P


SAJC BAND CONCERT [18th May]

zomg this was so long ago! I kinda forgot what happened. Just that it had soemthign to do with a pretty princess Renee, prince Olive, a certain hot snape, some growly monster which resembled kingkong, eve ONG and OF COURSE...

THE BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS RENEE'S ALTER EGO... what happens at night..
SHE MORPHS INTO THE EVIL RABBIT KILLER FROM HELL ...

More random photos from the bridge at clarke quay (fullerton behind)

Then Dana the banana went to meet her darling at Dhoby and we DID NOT sing ooh ooh when we saw him hahaha

No comments: