Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Now I know how those athletes feel.



Training their asses off for 4 gruelling years.
Preparing themselves; physically, mentally, emotionally


All just for that
One Event.



And Then.
when that One Event arrives



It's over in a split second
and you wish it never came.

you wish you were still practicing scales 2 hours ago
you wish you hadn't entered
hadn't said good morning sir
hadn't played G contrary instead of chromatic
hadn't broke down





I'm tired.
Weary. I
guess all I wanted
was for it to over


The past weekend.
trust God and he will help you
Isn't that a condition?
No it isn't
what if its a pre-set notion in my mind -
a self-imposed thing

we will support you all the way
but it's antagonising me do you not realise?
3 studio bookings x $20
Throwing it all away
just for 25 minutes

The accompanied condemnation. perhaps it just isn't worth it.


so you had a test but you never told me about it?

Motives.
Ulterior.
Or inherent.

I don't know.




She has started on antibiotics
Hi Mum my piano lesson's at 2pm.

dis
joint
ed fragments
I ponder over




w

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Stick, we're all here for you, really.

STICK. said...

thanks paulie =)

† John® † said...

Doggie Woggeis,
At times its the results that matter,
At times its the experience you gather
But in these things its for you to decide
For your destiny is where mindsets and choices colide. =))


(Ooh, I think my poem is not bad. =P)
"NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed)
of the things [we] hope for,
being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality
[faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]" Hebrews 11:1 amplified
You are righteous in God's eyes and hence live by faith for the righteous shall live by faith (Rom1:17 and Hab 2:4)
Righteousness means made right with God, but man alone can't do that.
Thats why we are baptized in Christ's blood, so God sees Jesus righteousnes instead of sins.
We are seen by God through Christ-tinted glasses
Hence let us come boldly to the throne of grace (Hebrews 4:16) and recieve from God his blessings. "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" Rom 8:1
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Rom8:38
So now "we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Rom8:28

Be blessed. This faith is not our own, by its a gift, the gift of faith.
-Hammie ^^