wait.. OMG I'M ACTUALLY UPDATING AFTER 283472384927348 milion years!
Okay I''ll give you(or whatever remains of my faithful readers) a few moments to let that gasp-worthy truth sink in..
.
..
...
....
.....
.........
YAY !!!!!!!!!!! now that we have all fully internalized the fact that I have actually blogged approximately 6 months after my last post, bypassing the very major milestones of my life this year including:
ORIENTATION (FEB), CNY@HONGKONG(FEB), ME CUTTING MYDAMN HAIR SHORT WHICH HAS ONLY GROWN A GRAND TOTAL OF 2 INCHES SINCE THEN (FEB), MY 18TH (MAR), TERMS(MAR), HOW I DIED EVERY FLOORBALL TRAININGZXZXZ(APRIL), NEW COUNCIL ELECTIONS(APRIL), NAPHA-.-(MAY), FLOORBALL A DIV (MAY), MIDYEARS(MAY), CF CAMP(EARLY JUNE), SAT REASONING TEST (EARLY JUNE), COUNCIL JUNE CAMP(EARLY JUNE), THE MANY EVENTS THAT OCCURRED IN THE JUNE HOLLS(JUNE), BINTAN TRIP AND THE ORIGINS OF THE 23 RED LUMPS(END JUNE) AND OF COURSE GETTING BACK MY SAT RESULTS (END JUNE), NOT TO MENTION THE VARIOUS PURITY TALKS PEPPERED ALONG THE WAY,
we may proceed!!!
disclaimer: THIS IS NOT AN EMO POST! hahaha don’t be put off by the first para cos it’ll get progressively more retarded
I hate this feeling that I’m feeling right now. that every minute I spend doing anything…about just anything that can be vaguely classified under ‘unproductive’ is like… another mark off my A level score. Another book piling up at the bottom of Typing Maniac(which ironically is currently one of the main causes of my utter unproductivity). Another… boulder coming loose from the base of a dam. Another… jenga block pulled out ever inconspiciously from the bottom of the tower. I forsee all hell breaking loose in a few months time.
But all I can think of now is what’s for dinner.
Omg I should be like jailed for being like. such a ingrate. i mean…
Think about the Millions of poor kids who had the misfortune of coming back to Singapore like on the… 20th of July or earlier!!!!
they’re probably bemoaning the fact that all the ‘extension of holiday-go-vote-on-channelnewsasia’ hypeshit was just… hypeshit. and that all that I’m Not Too Young To Make A Difference Let the Youth of Singapore Stand Up nonsense is just … a lie ):
and to all those who regret not lying and pretending you went overseas in your travel form, regret no more! It’s not that great being quarantined. it’s like the whole “more is given, more is expected” principal… -.- like because i’m currently living in the Closet Mugger’s Euthopia (“Oh poor me here I am having to lie in bed all day sick and not go to school and grasp essential concepts! I guess I shall just lie down and waste my time away and tell everyone how sad I was when actually I was waking up at 6am everyday and mugging to my heart’s content”), i’m actually expcted to BEHAVE like a closet mugger…… WHICH I’M NOT.okay I know I don’t make sense :(
anyway… I’ve decided.. It’s all typing mania’s fault. turning us all into sloths under the cunning disguise that it’s a perfectly educational game that will stimulate us intellectually (well okayyy. i was quite shocked to see some of the redvocab book words like.. evince and mollify there). But still it’s freaking addictive! and like.. i can spend like 2+ hours working my way up to 5th position and like the next day i’m like back by 5 to 10th positions already!!!!!!
and speaking of slothood… I’ve actually degenerated to like.. the lowest form of slothness that even blogging is considered productive. can’t believe it used to be a form of ‘relaxation’. Now it’s actually something on my to-do list -.-”’
AND I ACTUALLY FEEL PRODUCTIVE WHEN I BATHE,SHEESH! it’s like i have the whole ‘oh, there’s no opportunity cost when I’m showering because like.. DUH I HAVE TO BATHE EVERYDAY RIGHT!?’ thing going on in my mind..
…
I would say fml. but that’s like so niam.
niam it all la
1 comment:
YOU BLOGGED!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO
Hehe. What you are feel is kinda like my last post.
The good you want to do, you do not. The evil you don't want to do you do it in the end. (romans 7:sth)
And look, my word verification is "backe" <--- Back! E?
haha.
Click on my blog's tag, "stories", tell me if it is good. ^^
Post a Comment