I bought my teh ping after AC games and was ready to plomp myself into a nice reclining canteen chair when OH NO I realised that there was a dark red puddle of ribena spilled on the blue chair! HAH due to my quick catlike reflexes I manage to pull myself up just in time... but then there was just one thing.. the puddle didn't quite look like a puddle... and so I did the only intellectual thing an intellectual person would do... I touched it :D and omg I realised it was a freaking sticker!
and that began my Evil e nightmares.
The slow walk back from the canteen to the void deck never seemed to end. They appeared everywhere, haunting me from every corner. Big ones, small ones, ON EVERY DARN STICKABLE SURFACE! Tables, chairs, walls, ceilings, floor everywhereeeeee! I decided I needed to hurry to get back to my AC games station and glanced at that familiar clock outside the Dr Yong Tau Fu stall. and to my utmost horror... ANOTHER EVIL RED e greeted me at 11 o'clock.
Then a thought ran across my mind...wasn't this the sticker that the other councillors were talking about? They were talking about the appearance of red stickers all over the canteen and wanted to tell the teachers about it. Yeah..maybe that was it. Maybe it was just like some random bunch of people.. like some PW group doing on the journey of Stickers and got a LITTLE too carried away with their publicity.. cries of OMG WE SHOULD TOTALLY COMPLAIN TO THE TEACHERS MAN! THIS WAS ILLEGAL! arose amougst the council.
or MAYBE!!. since Stand Up AC was going to happen the following week, it was one of our publicity thingys. since it was red afterall. and it had such an evil little smirk. maybe it was suppsoed to like represent poverty and the stickers were meant to show its widespreadness...but then Becky would've told me since I was in the Ops Team doing logistics...right?
As it turns out.. some of the councillors told the teachers and GUESS WHAT. The teachers were like, oh we put it up! And they said the reason behind it was to be revealed in DUE TIME. -.-''' Cheh. And the only possible school-initiated thing I could think of at that time was promos results. but like WHY would they like..put up scary stickers to remind us of its impending implications...
But then I thought like, fine, you never know with ac.. it'll probably be revealed that some new stall selling like evil red jelly was coming to our school.. not worth thinking about.
anyway, I had things to do and people to see outside its compound. BUT NO! while I was sitting on the double-deckered 74 going back one day, WHAT SHOULD I SEE ON THE KAP BUS STOP (or some bus stop along that stretch) BUT A CLUSTER OF RED es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought, whoa this is pretty awesome. Maybe AC's like coming up with this cool AC christmas party and is inviting all its neighbours to join in the fun! but then as I continued sitting on the bus. And it continued going towards Thomson Road, I saw more and more Es in different shapes and sizes forming different patterns ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I thought I was going to lose my mind so I decided to check with other sources.. okay but I wasn't losing my mind after all- Paul, Deb, Yeehwee and Tiff all declared they saw the es everywhere in random bus stops!!! we then declared it was a conspiracy between the Singapore government and principals of singapore schools (IF YOU HAVE SPOTTED THESE ALIENS IN YOUR SCHOOL PLEASE COMMENT/TAG!)
Some possible explanations:
"It's a spoof on Microsoft Internet Explorer!" - Deborah Yan, 17.
This may well be true considering the e is about the same font and design as the microsoft e. but like why would they do that?! unless its some like moral movement to get kids off the internet and to yknow have better social skills etcetc.
Others claim it's an alien invasion and
"we hope it comes before OP and leaves before our Vietnam trip!" - Tiffany Tay, 17.
I considered it to be a new channel like that random okto thing, but then why would schools even agree to help them publicise. so it has to be some MOE-initiated thang. Towards youths probably. ARHHHHHHHHHH.
I decided to go home to google it.
Ah, home! where red es will never haunt me :)
"R-e-d e s-i-n-g-a-p-o-r-e"
I typed.
AND OMG THE MOMENT I CLICKED ENTER.
speak of the devil, MR EVIL E appears maliciously next to my words!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH okay nvm why was I wasting my time on this when I should be studying Chinese right!!! (okay this was like way before 30/10 so I'm not like a mega paranoid freak studying for next year)
SO I TAKE OUT MY H1 ACJC HUA WEN WORKBOOK, all ready and geared up to dive into the rede-less world of CHINESE! whee!
but GASP!!!!! GUESS WHO'S DOWN THERE AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND CORNER OF MY BOOK!!!!!!
IT TURNS OUT HE EVEN HAS A SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay that's it. I must REALLY be getting delirious. Time for Bed! Gosh but it's so early. I need some good bed time reading material to get me into sweet slumber...
LIKE THIS!:)
omg now i'm really freaked out.Maybe a brushing Troola Roola's hair a stroke or two would calm my spirits.
I was about to begin my therapeutic session of hair-brushing my My Little Pony when..
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay they must really be telling me something. Maybe I need to like, repent of some henious crime I commited some time ago without realising. Gosh maybe I accidentally killed some beetle and it turned out to be Mr Deity Beetle of Dungland or something... I decided to take out the one book that would repel all evil Es for good...


No comments:
Post a Comment