The Meaning of Stick:
1AH's interpretation, as of PCCG Period, 2 June 2008.

Butter Woman made us write our names on a paper and pass it round the class for one of those peer evaluation thingys. HAHAHAHA LE VU'S PAPER...very aptly described him. ! It all went along the lines of "Sexbomb" "Horny" "Can I have your number?" "levu=the sex".
sexaye aye.
As you can see from mine.. A particular 2 idiots on the 2 extremes of the human physique (one a twig the other a ball of lard) proceeded to characterise unsuspecting words like 'characteristic' (haha pardon the alliteration!)
And I have no idea whether it was done intentionally or out of ignorance(alex i know your Chinese is bad, but this bad...?) or maybe a combination of both - initially the latter than the former , but that MALE ZI PANG OF THE 'TA' CHINESE CHARACTER IS UNFORGIVABLE!
So how do you do it the catholic way, madam?

1 comment:
OMG HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
I never realized alex wrote it with a MALE ZI PANG!!!
MUAHAHHAHAHHA!!! :D
Post a Comment