Today I went home thinking it was another mundane day at school.
when SUDDENLY!
There, lying seemingly inconspicuously on the table was -gasp-
A LETTER FOR YOURS TRULY.
Yours truly rushes to tear it open...
but not before noticing the handwriting on the cover is vaguely familiar.. but heck, just tear it open man.
"you are cordially invited to come for PLMGSS'S graduation service on the 25th..."
BAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Now I know why.
The entire sec4 population wrote our own names, addresses, and pasted our own stamps on our own envelopes and gave it to the school last december.
Which they kept till now and massed sent -.-'
Well. To put it in a positive light.
something else to say in 'I never' - I never never received a letter from myself.
What's new.
Really belated Hillsongs concert!!!!!!

Ele's departure
omg this is quite retarded and pointless because ELEANOR ISNT EVEN IN THE PICTURE!! HAHAHAHA. Her whole faux pre-marital sex pregnancy scam was the ultimate man. Poor Joanne's mum prayed everyday for her.. TSK.

TERMS
believe it or not I have NOT got back any terms (yet). Now everyone thinks im lying/did so damn badly that I'd rather deny gettin gback my papers than facing humiliation! WHEN I TRULY HAVENT. tmr is THE DAY.
CHI A LEVEL ORAL
First day, 3rd person.
ALL YOU LUCKY PEOPLE AFTER ME.
Thank the Noble One for Reading Exceptionally Loudly and sacrificially giving away the topic (srsly man remember the old PL days when in the timed practice area we'd compete for noise.. here it was like the person next to me was totally silent so i had to mumble to read ht words..)
HIGH IN SPIRITS?!?!!
My mum is on one of her bring-her-down-and-make-her-live-the-hard-disciplined-low-in-spirits-meek-spartan-lifetsyle phases.
LIKE HELOOOOOOOOOO.
I dont even rmb actually GOING OUT GOING OUT after terms!
fri I merely went to send ele off (" you very close to ele ah")
and then Sat was CSI (WHICH WE GOT 3RD!!!)
and then sun wa schurch
and I made a TEENSY request to sleepover at Joanne's.
and she strangely agreed. when i told her it was a PL GANG THING. hahahh.
BUT NONETHELESS!
more 'quietening of the spirit' is needed.

No comments:
Post a Comment