AND THIS IS JUST THE APPETIZER.
I seriously need to go to like... Mongolia and gain some lifeskills..
In this short trip alone, i've BAO pictures to 1000+++ , spoilt the camera, lost my shoes by leaving it in the aeroplane cabin, broken my specs, and yeah done alot of other stupid things.
THE CAMELS!!
VICTIMS OF THE ANCIENT LAVATORY:
EH NOT BAD AH
DAN THE REBEL
THREE CAMELS ; camel snr, camel real, camel jr

hahahha i started playing mary had a little lamb on his harp and ppl started taking pictures of me and his pile of coins grew tremendously I SWEAR!!!!

I LOVE THE ISRAELI ANIMAL TRIBE :)
And jon my darling! hahaha HE IS THE EPITOME OF CUTENESS :)

When we were at the dead sea, he was like screaming:
MUMMYYYYYYY MY KUKUJIAO VERY PAINNNNN
hahhaa :)
MORE UPDATES SOON.
We're Simba, we're imba
we'll samba our way to victory
bah........x19 SIMBA!!
bah.......x19... BAH! !

No comments:
Post a Comment